View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 06:33 AM   #650
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
Ups an answer ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobama View Post

The other new menu item under Personal Settings is "Theme" and I don't see why that would be relevant to anything. I don't see any effect when I change stuff there.

Looks like the most important thing that the script does is that it permits purging the file handlers.cfg. But I think that once the user knows about that file, the script is really superfluous.
"Theme" is only working with older firmware devices. Superfluous? Not if things are to be done on the device itself, which is for me quite often the case.
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote