View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 04:36 AM   #649
Zetmolm
Guru
Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch (622), PocketBook Touch Lux 2, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobama View Post
To see the book title better spelled out of course. Right now it''s a bit too truncated. Well, I guess I can survive with the position percentage turned off completely.
Good point. But you know you can reduce the font size for the status bar? I've set it to 18 (bold), which is still quite readable for me, and as a result a title must be quite long before it is truncated. Even though I've set all status bar elements to On.
Zetmolm is offline   Reply With Quote