View Single Post
Old 09-07-2017, 02:38 PM   #648
mobama
Evangelist
mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 3, Onyx T76ML, Kobo H2O Edition 1, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhedgehog View Post
Glad to hear it worked.
Yes Pocketbook is saving the selected viewer per book.
There is a collection of script which handles resetting this quit nice on the device.
Releases are published here. Support thread is here, if you know Russian.
I got the script to work, even though it's convoluted to use it. After installation, Openwith essentially copies data from extensions.cfg (Coolreader must be already installed and mentioned in that file), creates two menu items in Personal Settings, and in one of the menu items permits changing the apps to open specific file types.

The other new menu item under Personal Settings is "Theme" and I don't see why that would be relevant to anything. I don't see any effect when I change stuff there.

Looks like the most important thing that the script does is that it permits purging the file handlers.cfg. But I think that once the user knows about that file, the script is really superfluous.
mobama is offline   Reply With Quote