View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 09:56 PM   #194
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
I found 2 more very nice plugins!

- View Manager - allows you to save multiple column sorts which can include multi-column bidirectional sorts. I've already saved 6 sorts that I run all the time.

- Open with - allows you to select an epub and specify which program to open it. Now epubs can be opened with Sigil and covers open with GIMP by selecting it in Calibre (which is generally where I identify the problem that needs tweaking). Really nice, it saves a lot of navigation for those of us with large Calibre libraries.

I feel like I just got a major Calibre upgrade tonight!
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote