View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 07:37 PM   #191
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Totally agree!! I went searching for how to as soon as I read that. You need to download the FictionDB plugin to get it as a source. I grabbed the Barnes&Noble plugin as well since they generally have better image quality than those returned by Amazon.

While you're out there grabbing plugins, make sure you get ePubSplit too. Absolutely awesome for breaking up bundles!!!!!
You also get that award. I didn't know they had that one. The bundles in the same series I might keep, but the others by different authors is another story.

Auntykatkat

karma to you both
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote