View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 03:32 PM   #12
oldyellr
Evangelist
oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Vox, Amazon Fire 7
Oops, I just discovered the Vox AC charger from yourcharger does have detachable prongs, just a different style than those on the original Vox charger. I see that this vendor has other travel chargers complete with an assortment of foreign AC plug adaptors, so if you wanted to venture overseas, you could search around on the site and find another charger that has all the adaptors. I suppose the Vox charger doesn't include them because it has the Vox USB wiring instead.
oldyellr is offline   Reply With Quote