View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 08:48 AM   #7
oldyellr
Evangelist
oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Vox, Amazon Fire 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyToews View Post

In light of that I won't purchase the separate charger and cable I was thinking of purchasing as that means that cable has to have the various pins linked together which would cause problems if I used that cable elsewhere.
The pin that's linked on the micro B plug is one that's otherwise not used and the standard USB connector only has 4 pins. I know someone using a Vox charger for their Blackberry with no problems.
oldyellr is offline   Reply With Quote