View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 03:36 AM   #11
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Switch back to using your old Adobe ID. Then log in to your account with your old id at Adobe.com, go to your account details page, and at the bottom there an 'Edit Your Account Information' link where you can change the email address associated with your old Adobe ID.

You new Adobe ID is useless to you. Ignore it.
Now I can at least read the books on the computer, but they're still locked on my Kobo...

I bought the Kobo, so I could read ePub books, which were not available on Amazon or any other site, where you can download books compatible for the Kindle..
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote