View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 01:58 AM   #1
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Changed my Adobe ID - now can't read any books

My Adobe ID was my rather old email address... Went to Adobe to sign up in order to look at the forums with my current email address, and that then changed my ID automatically, I thought.

Looking through the Wiki I found I could de-authorise my computer as well as my Kobo, and re-authorize with the new ID.

Now I can't read any of the epub books I've bought.. I've got about $100 worth on there, not including the free books, I've downloaded recently.

I can't even read them on the program... it says: 'Document is licensed for a different user account'.

Anyone got any idea what I can do?

Thanks
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote