View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 04:42 PM   #5
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
At one time, I use to collect old Civil War books. I had quite a few books worth well over $100 each some 25 years ago. My main store was a store that specialized in old collectable books. They had a water pipe burst which flooded the store, ruining a large number of books. The store never reopened. Lord knows how much money they lost in that flood.
That store wasn't in Bangor, was it?
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote