View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 10:47 AM   #33
Eithrial
Enthusiast
Eithrial knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Eithrial knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Eithrial knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Eithrial knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Eithrial knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Eithrial knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Eithrial knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Eithrial knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Eithrial knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Eithrial knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Eithrial knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
And how can that target location be identified in the file?
Many of these formats do not have "hard" page breaks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1
Would still like to hear the response of the person who made the "code this for me" request.
First, maybe what I have written sound like some kind of "order" to make some feature specially for me, but it's not like that. I really appreciate all work made by KOReader developers, and many other people while creating other software to improve kindle. All I wanted to say, that it would be nice to see this feature and that I don't know any reason why it should be hard to do for somebody who knows more or less about programming. Of course I know very little and I may be mistaken.

Second, I was talking mainly about pdf's which I think has page breaks, hasn't they?
Eithrial is offline   Reply With Quote