View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 11:27 AM   #15
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnerp245 View Post
@GRiker - Thanks! I was going to ask how to do just that. But what if more than one Overdrive library was used?

@jhowell - Couldn't this be added to the plugin so that it would be automatic and not require manual configuration.
I’d also like to thank GRiker for the custom column idea. It does make the presence of library links much more visible.

Regarding the automatic creation of a custom column for library availability: While several existing plugins rely on custom columns, I don’t know of any that automatically creates a custom column. Perhaps someone with more experience with the internals of Calibre could comment on this.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote