View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 06:42 AM   #8
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
My dog will sit on my lap if I let her but at 65lbs thats not going to happen any time soon. One good thing about her ,yes ,she likes to go for a walk but when she see's me with my reader in hand she just goes and lays down where ever I am..*such a smart girl*
Your doggie looks so much like the dog I used to have. He was part lab (coloring/face) and part greyhound (very tall and skinny) and he weighed about 75 lb (you could see his ribs, for his height, that was skinny) and he thought he was a lap dog all through his life. Everytime I sat on the floor, he'd sit right down on me. I really miss him. He was a *great* friend. Now I'm feeling sad. Miss you, Toby!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote