View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 01:38 PM   #124
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnselmD View Post
Before i send you files (i do not know which one, because the errors moves from file to file), I will do another test at my windows system.

Which OS do you use?
I've tested it with duplicates and it has failed (I think I know the reason but I don't really know how to solve it because some things I have to see). The first one added to the library should have the info and the other ones may or may not.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote