View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 09:23 AM   #39
martienne
.~^пиратка^~.
martienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Onyx Boox M92
All this talk about copyright is really off-putting and tiresome. Enough already! Point taken.

Frankly, somebody who was 100% adhering and sympathetic to copyright would be a quite the fool to waste their time transferring formats like what we are discussing here, when Amazon and similar vendors provide a seamless experience and an adequate reading experience with their paid services and locked devices/formats - perfect for the lovers of copyright! It doesn't quite add up to me. Seriously, give it a break with the copyright lecturing!

The book I was interested in, wasn't available in ebook format, and I made that completely clear, plus explained the circumstances surrounding the situation. Take it or leave it.

Arrgh!
--------------------------------

Anyway, my rip is complete and I am very pleased with it. I think it beats the formatting and look of most retail ebooks book I've seen.

I've learnt a lot about how to format ebooks and I really appreciate all the support I received in the forum.

I ended up with 6 HTML files for the Bible texts, 1 TOC, 1 metadata page and 1 cover page which I compiled to epub.

It looks beautiful on my reader.

Last edited by martienne; 07-21-2014 at 11:18 AM.
martienne is offline   Reply With Quote