View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 06:44 AM   #5
Kirith
schoolteacher
Kirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Onyx M92 +i62HD(m)+M92(m)x20+M90x13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebookread View Post
Kirith, how is battery life?
I do not own this book is. I give the impression of the first users of our (Russian) forum.
Results similar model (i63SL, without the sensor and no wi-fi) was:
- With a maximum lighting: 7:38 (Alreader for Android) 916 pages
- Without backlight: 16:51 (Alreader for Android) 2022 pages (Load - 1 page every 30 seconds. Format - used books in formats EPUB, FB2)
- Just glow of the screen: 47:46 (a record!)
It can be assumed that the work of the sensor and Wi-Fi module will reduce these rates by 2-2.5 times.
Accurate data on i63ML is not present - the device has just started to sell ...

Я не являюсь владельцем этой именно книги. Передаю впечатления первых пользователей с нашего (российского) форума.
Результат похожей модели (i63SL, без сенсора и без wi-fi) был такой:
- с максимальной подсветкой: 7:38 (Alreader for Android) 916 страниц
- без подсветки: 16:51 (Alreader for Android) 2022 страниц (Нагрузка - 1 страница каждые 30 секунд. Формат - использовались книги в форматах EPUB, FB2)
- просто свечение экрана: 47:46 (рекорд !)
Можно предположить что работа сенсора и Wi-Fi модуля уменьшит эти показатели в 2-2,5 раза.
Точных данных по i63ML нет - устройство только-только начало продаваться...
Kirith is offline   Reply With Quote