View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 07:06 PM   #6
lorenzoens
ex se ens
lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage edge & Pocket, Sony T1, Galaxy Note I, ex many others
. You didn't ever see the Note 1 with your eyes, did you?

For gods sake I'm not here to start a race between the two Note. The first Note is fine enough (really good indeed) for me to wait for its death till I'll consider buying a new one.

At that time, a Galaxy Note 4 will sport a Youm (flexible amoled) of 2nd generation and a full hd resolution.
If I hadn't bought the Galaxy Note 1, I would probably have bought the 2nd, although I don't like the 16:9 ratio for any reader.

Last edited by lorenzoens; 01-28-2013 at 07:12 PM.
lorenzoens is offline   Reply With Quote