View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 02:00 PM   #1
brainvision
Connoisseur
brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Tablet, Kindle Paperwhite
Unhappy Storing libraries on external devices

Hi everybody..

In these last weeks my library always grown and now is giving me HD space problem, so that I must find some way to store elsewhere most of my digital collection.
So, I'm asking if is possible to store the Calibre libraries on external devices: I can easily imagine how to do that with external hard-disk (but it's only a maybe, I never tryed it and I don't know if it could work) but I wonder if it coud be possible to do such a thing on DVD, for example.. of course accepting the assumption to never edit books metadata..

Actually I really don't know which could be the better solution.. ideas, please?

Thank you very much for payng attention,
see you soon!
brainvision is offline   Reply With Quote