View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 12:33 PM   #44
BenG
Home Guard
BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3G, iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quexos View Post
Interesting. But if you know you want to read some book, isn't it more simple to get it as soon as you decided that you'll read it eventually ? I got several books that are there just waiting for my reading, whether tomorrow, next week or in the coming months ...
No need to spend money on books I may read months down the road and I may end up finding other books I want to read before that.

But really I mainly use it for books that catch my attention and I want to investigate further. The Pin It button lets me do it on the spur of the moment.
BenG is offline   Reply With Quote