View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 10:18 AM   #3
the.Mtn.Man
Guru
the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
First of all, make sure your database isn't corrupted. Power the Kobo Touch off and then on again. I suspect you'll get the error message that asks you to restore factory settings, and I recommend you go ahead and do it because the database is pretty much screwed beyond repair. There's a bug in the current firmware that causes the database to become easily corrupted, and I'm not sure of a reliable way to avoid it, so we're all hoping for a fix soon.

However, part of the problem could be that you deleted a bunch of books and then reloaded them with identical names and authors which seems like a pretty sure way to run into problems.
the.Mtn.Man is offline   Reply With Quote