Thread: Cover Design
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 09:48 PM   #27
Dusty Bottoms
Banned
Dusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipse

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxx6166 View Post
Well...I lost that one. Forgot to save it until it was too late, now all I have is the PNG I uploaded. Oh well. Back to the drawing board for that one. Thanks for the tutorial. I think this is my last one for the night...The image looks better in XCF, I'm still trying to get my colors right.

Why is there a blue line? There shouldn't be...
Colors are a pain in the arse. Going from one monitor to another, from one OS to another, and then if you're working in RGB and go to CMYK, everything changes! Don't know what the blue line thing is. Usually only happens around linked images on a webpage, at least that's where I've seen it before.
Dusty Bottoms is offline   Reply With Quote