View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 07:38 PM   #9
mike_bike_kite
Digitally confused
mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, K2i, Nexus 7 32gb, Kobo Mini
Thanks for all the info! We have 3G in the UK so does that mean a Kindle can surf the web in the UK as well? Does the hacked nook access the web as well? and there is no cost to surf? I just can't help thinking there must be some local licensing agreement.

I must admit I keep going back to the Neo web page as the device looks pretty neat but sadly I can't afford it at the moment - will it ever get 3G as well as Wifi?

It's not that I think a reader must have 3G, it's just that I can't make out what exactly is on offer when they say 3G.
mike_bike_kite is offline   Reply With Quote