View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 07:35 AM   #6
LDBoblo
Wizard
LDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Sony PRS-505
I'd like to see how that "camera kit" with SD slot will work. There's no way in hell I'd tether an iPad to the computers at work to trade documents around, and I'm not into cloud computing. Simple sneakernet would be plenty satisfactory.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Over View Post
Nate, what do you mean USB? There's no plug for an USB cable, or am I mistaken?
They have a USB charge/sync cable that plugs in to the 30-pin dock port.

Last edited by LDBoblo; 03-27-2010 at 07:41 AM.
LDBoblo is offline   Reply With Quote