View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 05:55 PM   #15
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sircastor View Post
Apple's recent tech moves have been largely about releasing tech "done right", that is to say, improving upon existing technologies. I'm still pretty skeptical about the tablet rumor, but less so than I was 3 months ago. I don't see Apple pushing this as an eReader...
If Apple is really about tech done right, then why did they release the iPhone and iPod Touch? I especially like the burning iPhones. Those are really right tech.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote