View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 01:36 PM   #15
mickeymammoth
mickeymammoth juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisemickeymammoth juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisemickeymammoth juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisemickeymammoth juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisemickeymammoth juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisemickeymammoth juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisemickeymammoth juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisemickeymammoth juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisemickeymammoth juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisemickeymammoth juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisemickeymammoth juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Kobo Forma
I think book storage is big issue for many of us. I like paper books, but I don't have room for them all. Plus, I like instant gratification of being able to download a book and not have to order it or go to the store. I think they have a point, though; MP3 players worked for the above reasons, for sure, but also because people actually want a lot of choice of what music to listen to when they're out and about. That will never be exactly the same for books. Maybe what we're really waiting for is an e-reader/web browser/PC that has the amazing e-ink-like screen technology, but in color and without the weird redraw issues. When that convergence happens, I think ebooks will take off.
mickeymammoth is offline   Reply With Quote