View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 11:46 AM   #10
daesdaemar
Addict
daesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 3, iPad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
Well, I do it all the time. Given that it takes only a minute or two to do, I would have to say that if the idea of converting crosses your mind, then it's most likely worth your time to do. I would say that a majority of people who are willing to buy both a Sony and a Kindle and can actually figure out how to buy and download books from the Sony Connect store, can certainly figure out how to convert ebooks they buy from Amazon for use on the Sony reader. The biggest hassle is simply getting the instructions together.
If people buy the book, then it's perfectly legitimate (IMHO) to do any conversions to enhance their reading. So, I see nothing wrong with your sharing the instructions for those circumstances.

I'm sure a moderator will chastise me if my theory on this is incorrect.
daesdaemar is offline   Reply With Quote