View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 02:37 PM   #87
ciromattia
KCC Co-author
ciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role model

Device: Kindle 3 (Keyboard)
Quote:
Originally Posted by marceloindig View Post
Most people say to convert them to MOBI. But, when I do it on Calibre and open the MOBI files on the Kindle Keyboard, I get annoying margins and that progress bar taking a big part of the screen and messing with the image. So I prefer using image folders.
unfortunately calibre does not a good work, at least in my case.
Try converting them with kcc, using profile for K3, then upload the mobi: this is how they will appear in Paperwhite, with the exception of being centered and HD (you should notice the res difference). If you dare, you may want to jailbreak your PW and install Komic, otherwise kcc or Kindle Comic Parser (at the beginning of this post) are the only way to get readable mangas on PW.
Oh, you get the Panel View for free, either

@TheFireRed: looking for calibre plugins

@motomac: I'm having a look at their sources, from the commits I'm seeing quite a lot of GUI-cosmetics enhancements but I'll download sources as well, when I'll have a bit of time! Thank you for reporting, I knew only about the original one.
ciromattia is offline   Reply With Quote