View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 11:05 PM   #12
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
Well this may well hasten my stop-start journey down the Apple path really.

I have enjoyed building my own desktop PC's over the years, choosing the mix of CPU, mobo and peripherals for the task in mind for the PC.

Looks like that flexibility is going to end as I am sure that motherboard suppliers will charge more for a much limited range system boards/hard wired CPU's.

On the positive side, no more holding breath as a new PC build fires up for the first time and finding the CPU/mobo pairing is not happy. Less pain to simply buy one off the shelf.
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote