View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 02:01 PM   #1
Mostly Math
Groupie
Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (loaned out), KoboTouch (given away), KoboVox, KoboGlo, AuraHD
kobobooks.com My Library

I am trying to figure out how My Library works on kobobooks.com. I want to use calibre to upload my books to my kobo (because calibre ROCKS), and not have any kepubs uploaded. So… I deleted all of my books from the I’m Reading tab in My Library at kobobooks.com. When I did this all of my books were also deleted from the Purchased tab, although they still do appear in the Trash tab. Kobo help and Tier 2 have both told me that this is what is supposed to happen. Books do not appear in the Purchased tab if they have been deleted from the I’m Reading tab, although when I called Kobo help, they seemed to be under the impression that anything I had purchased should always be in the Purchased tab. Has anyone else out there had this issue? And is there any problem to just leaving all my books in the Trash tab? Does anyone know if the Trash tab gets automatically emptied at any time, and if it does, will that mean I am sh*t out of luck?

Thanks,

S
Mostly Math is offline   Reply With Quote