Thread: $13 eReader?
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 03:45 AM   #43
rogue_librarian
Guru
rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Basic 613
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknikal View Post
I could swear I read somewhere yesterday that said this had only 4mb of storage and for the price that seems to make a certain degree of sense, net seems full of the 4gb specs now though but it could have started with someones mistype I'm not convinced it's right.
It's 4GB alright. Straight from the horse's mouth:

Speicher: 4GB; bis zu fünf vorgerenderte Bücher

translates to:

Memory: 4 GB; up to five pre-rendered books
rogue_librarian is offline   Reply With Quote