View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 10:35 AM   #11
darksaber35
Banned
darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a dead as PARROT Kindle keyboard 3G,NEXUS 7 and Proud Of It
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh603 View Post
So I went by a store to do some comparisons, and the clerk suggested Asus or Toshiba(!). He said Acer was a good third pic, but hadn't ever tried a Lenovo one since they didn't carry them. I did receive one negative review of the Asus one, but that was several months ago and was one guy compared to the other recomendations I've seen.

I kinda prefer buying in a local store store because I can take it back for warranty calls easier than waiting for a call tag.

Anyone else got their own recommendations? Remember that my two killer features are a card slot and being able to use Google Play.
Well it depends what type of files your mainly going to be accessing on extermal storage.
A nexus 7 with a OTG cable + NEXUS MEDIA IMPORTER app -TOTAL price around $3 is great and at less than half the price of the other high spec tablets, its a real bargain.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=189464

Last edited by darksaber35; 09-10-2012 at 10:40 AM.
darksaber35 is offline   Reply With Quote