View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 06:10 PM   #402
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougf4 View Post
I own the 16GB Nexus 7 having returned my Galaxy Tab 2 for it. The decision to do so was a no-brainer. The Nexus 7 dwarfs the Tab in performance and screen display.

There is a "work-around" to gain more memory. There is now an App on Google Play that activates the mini-USB port for OTG use.

It works flawlessly on my unit and I use a 32 GB card to feed video or what have you to the Nexus 7.

Around the house or office, it is zero issue to me to have the short cable dangling.

The App from the Play Store.

The Mini-USB to Female USB Adaptor The hyperlink has been disappearing so here it is: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o00_s00_i00 )

Another option is to use a W-Drive.
Interesting. I did the opposite... got a GTab 2 instead of the Nexus 7. For me too it was a no-brainer. The Student Edition bundle is a terrific buy and it works extremely well.

It all goes to show that variety of choice is helpful because our needs/wants are different.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote