View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 02:54 PM   #6
oldyellr
Evangelist
oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Vox, Amazon Fire 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by d.culloch View Post
I must admit I kinda agree that kobo should concentrate on the touch and dump the vox.
I originally just wanted a plain eReader, but I was given the Vox as a birthday present. While I would never have gone out and bought a tablet (I'm not even a laptop person) I really like the "extras" in the Vox. A couple of weeks ago I started reading an actual "book", you know, with paper pages, and it was so annoying havibg to keep the light on in bed. I'd have the same problem with a Kobo Touch.
oldyellr is offline   Reply With Quote