View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 06:11 PM   #3
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
I got my Galaxy Tab a few months after getting my Kobo Vox and found the Vox forums very informative as to the widgets and menus/settings in Android. I had had an iPod Touch and a Blackberry and didn't know a thing about Android.
Just from reading the Vox forums, by the time I got the Tab, I was pretty familiar with how Android works and now I have an Android phone as well. I can share my apps on all 3 devices (most of them except DroidTV which has a minimal subscription per device). Google integration is fantastic and easy to use and the way notifications are done is great! You'll love it, won't take long...
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote