View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 04:44 PM   #17
mmat1
Berti
mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer Lumiread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
(I realize that these are highly descriptive technical terms: wanked).
Sound as if it's german with an english "past tense" ending ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Does this iterate if there are, for example, 5 styles that you wish to retain?
It will keep asking you to change styles until you say "NO" (It's a simple loop)

To your crashes: Word has a wide area of options doing things automatically, some of them could cause a crash since they are working in background even if a macro is running. Autoformatting is the worst of all. The macro sets the style to standard, autoformating guesses that it should be something else ...

I wonder if the problems are the same if you save the document to convert into another format (i. e. Word 97)
mmat1 is offline   Reply With Quote