View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 07:41 AM   #12
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by geenp View Post
Thanks HarryT. I'll try the T1 and the Kobo Touch in person first. After your input, the Kindle is back on my shortlist but it'll probably stay at the bottom unless there is something wrong with the Sony or Kobo. Thanks for your help.
My primary reasons for preferring the Kindle are:

1. Amazon's superb bookstore. By far the largest store, and generally the best prices.

2. Simply outstanding customer service.

I'm sure, though, that you'll be happy with any of the devices you've mentioned. All are good.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote