View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 02:00 AM   #14
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I've read his book "City at World's End" many times. You can find it and other works by him at http://manybooks.net/authors/hamiltone.html as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyR View Post
Thanks very much for this. He's one of my favorite writers, but his stuff is kind of pricey. (You'd think prices of dead authors books would get lower, but alas, no)

While he seems mostly famous for being Mr. Leigh Brackett these days, he wrote one of my favorite SF novels, The Star Kings, and series of his, Starwolf, was turned into a TV show in Japan which was brought over by Sandy Frank and then appeared on two different episodes of Mystery Science Theater 3000 (Star Force: Fugitive Alien I & II)
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote