View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 01:56 AM   #13
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by capidamonte View Post
Aside from zipping for ePub, fb2 is no less complex a format than XHTML. I'd rather see decent (unzipped) XHTML and CSS than FB2. And text as a promoted format is insane. What is this,
Actually, I can see the point of having good support for text since many of the books that get read on the Jetbooks are probably PG books. Granted though, most of those now have ePubs available.

I think they should work on getting the firmware to support ePub, if nothing else.. and preferably with some sort of DRM support as well.

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote