View Single Post
Old 11-30-2019, 08:08 PM   #9
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
if it's dead easy as ilovejedd suggests I will check it out in the morning when my library pc is back on. I just look for odps somewhere in moon and give it a content server IP address to try ?
Please note it's OPDS, not ODPS. That might help with searches.

It's built-in to the Calibre content server. Address to the feed would just have opds at the end:

http://<ip_address>:8080/opds

On Moon+, you go to Net Library >> tap on the 3 dots on upper right corner >> Add new catalog >> Calibre IP

That adds an entry named "calibre Library" at the bottom of the Net Library list.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote