View Single Post
Old 06-22-2019, 12:35 AM   #3
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
I doubt that many folks trust amazon drive anyway. I use it for the free with prime unlimited photo storage but that's all. and i duplicate all those photos on google drive anyway, just in case...
in the last couple of years they...
. offered, then removed an unlimited drive storage option
. offered then removed the upload your own music to amazon music. and said download it back again or lose it forever.
. they have made so many changes to whether send to kindle goes to amazon drive or someplace else that i lost the plot on that ages ago
i also think that they, like microsoft, reserve the right to inspect and zap any cloud files of yours which they suspect may be pirated- no warning, no fair trial, no appeal..
[ plex fans who jumped on the unlimited cloud deal fell foul of that]

a cloud product that comes and goes on a corporate whim is not worth investing time and content in
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote