View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 12:08 AM   #9
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Would the notepad app notes be backed up on the Amazon servers? I don't have that app, so I'm not familiar.

EDIT: Well, it turns out I do own this app. I purchased it early in 2011 and forgot I had it. I found the help pages for the app here and here. The app has a backup and restore option but in this case if the backup files aren't also copied to a computer, they will be lost with a reset.

I tried saving a test note to see if it would show up with my personal documents and so far I don't see anything. So geekmaster, it looks like your plan might be the only way to help.

Last edited by daffy4u; 09-28-2012 at 12:38 AM. Reason: Additional information
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote