View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 11:59 PM   #7
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolwes123 View Post
I have a bunch of important documents on my kindle including my notepad app because I am writing a story and if I were to reset my kindle I would lose all my works! D: I anyone knows a way that might help PLEASE DO!!!
From the Kindle Support page:

Quote:
If you cannot remember the password for your Kindle, you can reset your password to regain access. Resetting your password will delete all content on your Kindle and you'll need to register your Kindle again before downloading items from Your Kindle Library on Amazon.com.

To reset your Kindle if you don't have the password:

Press and hold the power button to turn on the device or exit sleep mode.
Enter "resetmykindle" in the password field. Press the Keyboard button to return to the password menu and select submit using the 5-way controller.
Wait several minutes while your Kindle restarts.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote