View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 07:47 PM   #1
fulltimer
Enthusiast
fulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenfulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenfulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenfulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenfulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenfulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenfulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenfulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenfulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenfulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenfulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: K2, K3(3G-WIFI), Fire
Broke The Screen on My Fire Today

My Fire has never been out of the Marware case since I got it but today it slipped out of my hand and landed face down with the cover open.

The snap was loud and when I picked it up saw the gorilla glass had shattered. It still starts and I can still use it but the shards of glass are a problem.

I called Kindle support and they said they would replace it for $100 exchange.

I looked online and found a replacement screen here for $34.99.
Kindle Fire Glass and Digitizer Assembly

Fortunately, I have the Square Trade Warranty and contacted them and will have a replacement here by Wednesday.

Gonna be a long weekend.

don
fulltimer is offline   Reply With Quote