View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 12:14 PM   #29
crossi
Guru
crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
As bad as BUYING the ebooks is my addiction for scouring the internet looking for new releases and price drops. I'm so afraid of possibly missing a book I just have to buy that I find myself going through the "Coming Soon" and the "Last 30 Days" lists several times a day looking for finds, checking ereaderiq, dailycheapreads, Amazon Kindle Forums, Mobileread forums, kindleboards, ect. This seriously cuts into my reading time but I find things often enough that I can't stop myself.
crossi is offline   Reply With Quote