View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 11:23 PM   #13
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sideburnt View Post
Make sure you don't transfer the PRS+ files to the card via the device, this wont work.
This will/does work fine. For that matter you can install PRS+ from internal memory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sideburnt View Post
Use a memory card slot or card reader. Also I find that formatting the SD card before transferring the PRS+ files also ensures the card is read correctly.
I have handled every hack installed by using the reader to transfer files to the SD card. Out of habit (no sound reason) I make sure about half of internal memory is free and I do use an empty SD card.

A USB drive is a USB drive whether you put the card in a memory card slot of a computer or a memory card slot in the reader.
DoctorOhh is online now   Reply With Quote