View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 11:08 AM   #60
uRwhatUr
Groupie
uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.

Device: Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by livingenzyme View Post
Every word of my review is true. I don't have to prove my honesty to you or anyone else. My conscience is clear. There is no harm in me capitalizing on something that I was going to do anyway.
I just asked a question. I didn't accuse anyone of anything.

Like most people I question and doubt a lot of reviews. I would especially question and doubt reviews that I know were a result of an offer like the one in this thread.

While I do not own a Jetbook/Jetbook-Lite, I have seen enough posts from people like GA Russell & Kris777 to trust them in what they have to say about it here and/or on Newegg, even with me knowing about the e-mail offer. If I bought one, it would be because of them.

As for Ectaco, I find this to be a shady marketing promotion made even shadier by the fact that before posting these on their testimonials page Ectaco is purging some of the "Cons" and "Other Thoughts" from some of these Newegg reviews that they evidently deem are too negative.

BTW,Welcome to MobileRead