View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 08:14 PM   #3
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
It all seems to be working fine here. If it's still not working for you, post the URL of the page you're trying to download from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemisblossom View Post
Ok I have no idea where to post this but I checked out the baen site and wanted to download a few of their free sci fi books.......every time I click on a book to download it comes up with some kind of an error. Has anyone used this site? what do you have to do to download the free books?
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote