View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 08:52 PM   #6
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Daffy ...

I think maybe you're reading something into this that isn't there. Ian said he returned "defective products" not books. I've only had to return something to Amazon once .... and never a book or an ebook. If Ian has had his account for his Kindle turned off because he has returned defective products (not defective ebooks ... defective products), then there is something seriously wrong about that.

Yeah, I misread that and mis-understood until I read his follow-up post. Gotta say this is a new one. I've never heard of anyone being banned from Amazon.