View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 05:06 AM   #4
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilHare View Post
Here is a rather interesting iPhone online support thread on this topic: http://discussions.apple.com/thread....readID=1786497
To quote:

Apparently the image was of the man's genitals... More here
He, he, he, thatīs great! Now I definitely want an iPhone. The iPhoneīs glitch will excuse ANYTHING you do. "Sweetheart, no, I havenīt sent any pictures to those men, and no, I certainly did not buy those shoes, my iPhone must have connected itself to ebay and ordered them, a glitch, you know, Iīm so sorry, o and darling, donīt yell at me, it has sent a little invitation to my mother telling her to stay with us for Christmas,...."
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote