View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 05:01 PM   #39
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
Did you have it on Autodetect? That is what mine is set to. I also have two zips on a W7 and I remember it saying (computer) installing drivers or something and I thought what????

Did you shut down your computer and start again? Just a silly suggestion the IS&T always use to tell me at work.

I hope yours fixes itself or exchange it. It is the best I have found for .wma audiobooks.

Did you update your firmware? Another silly suggestion. One zip was updated, the other one wasn't.

By the way the album art only works on the internal drive, not on the external card. Does anyone know how to make it work?
No as far as I know on WMA Album art will not work on a SD Card. I don't know why but that's just the way it works. Not a big deal though it's just a small pic.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote